- It is difficult to find illegal acts: the monitoring front is long, and illegal acts cannot be found in a timely and accurate manner.
- Difficulty in obtaining evidence: illegal fishing operation is simple and difficult to find, so it is impossible to obtain evidence in time.
- Slow action response: the reaction is slow after the occurrence of illegal events, and it is impossible to achieve unified command, dynamic deployment and rapid disposal.
- High labor cost: traditional manual inspection and manual monitoring bring high labor cost.
- Low monitoring efficiency: traditional monitoring inputs a lot of manpower to view the monitoring video, which is inefficient.
Infrared thermal imaging technology and products can play an important role in fishery administration work because of their all-weather monitoring characteristics. Illegal fishing is often committed in remote places, with hidden means, and most of the time is late at night.
It is difficult to find illegal fishing activities at night during river patrol. Traditional tools such as flashlights are easy to attract the attention of illegal fishermen and escape from the scene. Infrared thermal imaging technology is characterized by absorbing infrared thermal radiation imaging, which can realize concealed reconnaissance and surveillance, do not expose law enforcement personnel, and can work normally in the dark, so as to realize all-around protection of fishery resources.
Under the conditions of night and fog, our onboard photoelectric forensics system can detect the speedboats used by illegal fishermen, with a detection distance of about 20 kilometers and a recognition distance of about 8 kilometers. In the daytime, we can also use high-definition cameras for monitoring. Any key monitoring area can be drawn on the radar, and an area intrusion alarm can be set in this area to achieve no dead angle monitoring.
When a ship or personnel enters the monitoring area, the alarm can be sent to the law enforcement department through voice, email, SMS, etc. the law enforcement department will dispatch the law enforcement personnel in charge of the jurisdiction to go out, so as to realize the real-time visual hall control of the waters under its jurisdiction by sitting in the office and clicking the crystal marker. Through the intelligent remote control device, the information can be timely exchanged and efficiently monitored.
The radar supports linkage tracking of suspicious vessels, automatic identification of vessels or personnel al entering key areas, and further intelligent analysis of behavior. Once illegal fishing is found, the details can be seen through laser irradiation and a synchronous HD camera to capture evidence.
In this way, it can not only save manpower output but also effectively improve the efficiency of law enforcement and supervision.