At present, perimeter protection is generally adopted in traditional schemes, including vibration optical fibre, infrared curtain wall and simple physical protection, but there are problems such as high alarm rate and alarm missing. Moreover, trees and birds cannot be filtered out, and much invalid information can be added virtually. It is difficult to realize the monitoring and warning of personnel intrusion targets, to achieve the purpose of all-weather perimeter safety and timely disposal and prevention.
For the important perimeter within the jurisdiction, there are great potential safety hazards. Once an invasion occurs, it may bring huge losses. At present, the requirements for perimeter intrusion alarm are mainly as follows:
1. Strong environmental adaptability. The current intrusion alarm system is often unable to be unaffected in harsh environments such as strong light and backlight. The alarm effect is poor in dark, rain, snow and fog weather, and can not accurately filter the interference behaviors such as vibration, vehicle and trees. The system needs to reduce false alarms and missed alarms caused by the above conditions.
2. Detect concealed objects. Generally, the intrusion alarm system cannot detect the objects hidden in the surrounding areas such as grass and woods while the hidden objects are often hidden dangers. The system should be able to effectively detect them and prevent intrusion events in advance.
3. The alarm should be stable and accurate. The intrusion alarm system shall ensure that in case of line intrusion, the system can give stable and accurate alarms 24 hours a day, and can set different alarm rules according to the needs of the site environments. When an alarm occurs, the system monitoring terminal shall have an obvious sound alarm to prompt the monitoring personnel to deal with it.
4. Warning with evidence collection afterwards. At present, people's demand for the intrusion alarm system is not only to play the role of warning and protection but also to meet the demand of timely notifying relevant personnel through the linkage with the system after the alarm. However, current facilities lack video verification, and the monitoring personnel can only receive the alarm without knowing the exact location of the scene and what happened.
System strategy and effects
Warning systems can integrate high-resolution thermal imaging and visible light sensors to achieve the best performance in any environmental or lighting conditions.
The updated strategy should include:
1. 7*24 hour testing in the most challenging perimeter security area
2. highest quality thermal imager and market-leading thermal sensitivity to effectively avoid report missing when the ambient temperature is close to the human body temperature, especially with high temperature and direct sunlight in summer
3. high-resolution video camera to assess threats in real-time
4. The thermal camera and visible camera are highly integrated
To meet the requirements of multi-site and multi-scenario applications, the strategy should achieve the following effects:
1. no missing report
2. low false alarm rate
3. 24 hours testing
4. not affected by natural conditions
5. effective to eliminate external interference factors
6. real-time forensics evidence through visible light
It is applied to key infrastructure scenarios such as power safety, chemical safety, prison safety, nuclear power plant safety, airport perimeter safety, sea area safety, railway safety, border and coastal defence, UAV warning, railway station, commercial protection area, scenic spot, construction site, villa, government agency, oil drilling platform, etc.
- Thermal Imaging Camera
- Night Vision Telescope
- Night Vision CCTV Camera
- HD Camera
- Thermal Cameras for Temperature Screening
- Thermal Camera Parts