01. Difficulty in finding illegal acts: the monitoring front in the Yangtze River Basin is long, and illegal acts cannot be found in time and accurately.
02. Difficulty in obtaining evidence and fixing certificates: illegal fishing is easy to operate and difficult to find, so it is impossible to obtain evidence and improve certificates at the first time.
03. Slow response to action: the response is slow after illegal events, so it is impossible to realize unified command, dynamic deployment, and rapid disposal.
04. High labor cost: the labor cost brought by traditional manual inspection and manual monitoring is very high.
05. Low monitoring efficiency: traditional monitoring has invested a lot of manpower to view the monitoring video, which is not efficient.
At night, in fog and other conditions, our shipboard photoelectric forensics system can detect the speedboats used by illegal fishermen at a distance of about 20km and a recognition distance of about 8km. High-definition cameras can also be used for monitoring during the day. Arbitrary key monitoring areas can be drawn on the radar, and regional intrusion alarms can be set in this area to truly achieve real-time monitoring without dead corners.
When ships or personnel enter the monitoring area, the alarm can be sent to the law enforcement department through voice, SMS, and other means. The law enforcement department will dispatch the law enforcement personnel in charge of the jurisdiction, so as to sit in the office and light the crystal sign. Through the intelligent remote control device, the real-time visual hall control of the waters under the jurisdiction can be realized, so as to realize the timely exchange of information and efficient monitoring.
The radar supports linkage tracking of suspicious ships, automatic identification of ships or personnel entering key areas, and further intelligent analysis of behavior. Once illegal fishing is found, the details can be seen through laser irradiation and a synchronous HD camera to capture and obtain evidence.
In this way, it can not only save manpower output but also effectively improve the efficiency of law enforcement and supervision.